Lawyer at the Geneva Bar
Doctor of Law
Field of activities
White collar crime
Mutual legal assistance and Extradition
French, English, German, Italian
Dr. iur. Catherine Hohl-Chirazi is specialized in criminal law and white collar crime, fields in which she has a solid experience. She also practices civil litigation, particularly in complex proceedings.
She advises, represents and defends private and institutional clients.
- Committee member of the Swiss Society of Criminal law
- Chair of the Criminal Law Commission of the Geneva Bar Association (since 2019).
- Moderator of the Specialized Forum in Criminal Law (2017 to date).
- Doctor of Law from the University of Geneva (2016).
- Lecturer in Criminal law and Criminal procedure at the University of Geneva and the Geneva Bar School (2011 to 2019).