Karin Grobet Thorens
Lawyer at the Geneva Bar
Field of activities
Real estate law
French, English, Swedish, German
Karin GROBET THORENS is specialized in lease law and real estate law, fields in which she has a solid expertise. She also practices civil law litigation.
She advises, represents and defends private and institutional clients.
Within the framework of her specific fields of activity, she assumes various mandates, including:
- Chair of the Administrative Commission of the Real Estate Foundations under Public Law of the Canton of Geneva ;
Member of the Council of the Geneva Bar Association ;
- Vice-Chair of the Civil Law Commission of the Geneva Bar Association ;
- Co-chair of the Equality Commission of the Geneva Bar Association ;
- Moderator of the Specialized Forum on Lease Law ;
- Co-author of The Lease (2019 edition).